Found in 92 Collections and/or Records:
1. Group of twenty post cards with photographs of damage to Santa Barbara buildings after 1925 earthquake. All buildings are identified 2. Letter written August 12, 1925, by J.P. Rettenmayer, Associate Managing Director of Samarkand to Mr. Henry Newby re: damage done by Santa Barbara earthquake of 1925
1. Lady's, large, brown velour hat 2. Various election cards 3. Postcard of Castle Rock and four postcards of earthquake damage 4. Several snapshots of Santa Barbara buildings 5. Box of numerous skeins of cotton floss 6. A number of pieces of sheet music 7. Palmer's Concert Choruses 8. Book of Praise for the Sunday School 9. Winner's New school for the Piccolo and Boehm Flute 10. Book - Welcome Tidings 11. Book - Gems of German Song - 1865 12. Book - Gems of English Song - 1875 13. Book - Pure Gold for the Sunday School 14. Box of numerous recipes 15. Photo of James W. Taggart 16. Photo of James W. Taggart - 1898 17. Postcard written to Mrs. J.W. Taggart signed Papa, dated Oct. 25th 18. Excelsior Journal 1901 with entries 19. Booklet - The Dramatic Club, Indianapolis 1891-92 20. Several miscellaneous items 21. Box of baby clothes a. one shirt and one nightgown worn by Katie Payne - 1865 b. two long dresses - 1 long skirt, one cap worn by James Deacon c. Other dresses, worn by J.D.T. and Elise and Katherine Taggart 22. Several pairs of knitting needles 23. Several beaded pieces 24. One pair lady's slippers 25. Man's stiff collars 26. Man's white shirts
1. Map of Santa Barbara (1876) Value $60.00 2. 4 stereo views of Santa Barbara beach 3. 1 post card of Arlington Hotel.
1. Nine postcards of Santa Barbara and Santa Barbara buildings, some circa 1925, some circa 1940's and some may be earlier
1. Postcards in color, circa 1905 to 1910. a. A group of bathers down by the Plaza. Potter Hotel in distance. b. View from the Bath House, Santa Barbara. c. The Potter Hotel, Santa Barbara, showing Lily Field. d. Castle Rock, Santa Barbara. e. Boulevard at Santa Barbara. f. Oil Wells at Summerland. g. Fay's Harbor, Santa Cruz Island, near Santa Barbara.
1. "Santa Barbara," Pamphlet, by John Steven McGroarty. 2. Santa Barbara Souvenir, Earthquake Views- Pamphlet 3. "70 Years in Santa Barbara," Citizens Savings & Loan Association. 4. "Santa Barbara, Tierra Adoraga, a Community History," Security First National Bank Pamphlet.
1. Thirty postcards 2. Sixteen photos 3. 1925 earthquake folder 4. 1946 Fiesta badge 5. 253 Photostats of land surveys of small lots, city blocks and county areas 6. Twenty-eight rolled maps (S.B. ranches, S.B. city, City, Goleta, etc.) 7. Misc. books, pamphlets and papers 8. Two notebooks U. S. Coast and Geodetic - Geog. Positions 9. 1948 S. B. Harbor Plan 10. 1949 S. B. Water Contract 11. O'Reilly - Problem of water resources in S. B. Co. 1947? 12. La Purisima Project 1949? 13. Triangulation … S. B. Channel 1927 Appraisal value $100.00
1. Various newspaper clippings, some of which are "A Page of History" by W.C. Show, which appeared in S.B. Press in 1890. 2. Photo of San Francisco Bay, brown frame with gold edge. 3. Photo of Cliff house, San Francisco, brown frame. 4. "The New San Francisco Magazine", Salomander Number- May 1906 5. Print of the S.F. Waterfront - 1895 6. Post cards showing ruins after San Francisco Earthquake.