LEGAL. Legal Documents
Documents having legal relevance in general
Found in 39 Collections and/or Records:
1. Abstract of Title of Lots 1 and 2 Block 50 of the city of Santa Barbara. 2. Deed, Mary A. Stoker and George Stoker to Charles H. Cronise, 4/11/1903 3. Deed, Thomas Morrison and Nettie Morrison to Charles H. Cronise 4/14/1903 4. Deed, Charles H. Cronise to Rose Cronise 5/22/1903 5. Cert. of Deposit, 1000.00 in Denver-Greeley Valley Irrigation District bonds in name Rose Cronise. 6.-.7 2 500.00 gold bonds of the Big Lost River Irrigation Company notifying of dissolution of committee. 8. Letter to Depositors of Bonds of the Big Lost River Irrigation company notifying of dissolution of Committee. 9.-13. Five City of Santa Barbara Tax receipts of Charles Cronise for years 1907-10
1. Abstract of Title to Lot No. 6, Block B of Oak Park Addition to city of Santa Barbara. bound. Wright Abstract Company.
1. Collection Register, May, 1873, to March, 1889, of First National Gold Bank of Santa Barbara.
1. Copy of Articles of Incorporation of the Santa Barbara Country Club- 1894 2. Abstract of Title of Lot No. 7 of subdivision of block No. 306 of City of Santa Barbara- Date of title search June 14, 1895 (Includes declaration of Homestead of Martin M. Kimberly & Jennie Kimberly - 1873) 3. Abstract of Title to Block No. 5 an Official Map of City of S.B. (Bounded by Mission, State, Pedregosa & Chapala Streets). Dated January 12, 1887- also continuation of Abstract attached May 21, 1887 4. Copy of Abstract of part of Block No. 253, City of S.B., made by Lewis Pearce March 5, 1887 5. Abstract of Title to Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of Block One of Cook's Addition of the Town of Santa Maria, S.B. County, Cal. made by B.F. Thomas May 19, 1887.
1. Diary kept by H.L. Williams the first year he owned Ortega Rancho (1884) 2. Certificate of Title to all lots in the Town of Summerland, Santa Barbara County, California, standing of record in the name of Estate of H.L. Williams, circa 1905. Also two Certificates of Search made at the request of George F. Becker, one circa 1926 and the other circa 1928 3. Various photos of Summerland, etc. 4. Santa Barbara, California, Assessor's Map of Summerland School District, circa 1930. 5. Newspaper notice of Trustee's Sale of the Henry L. Williams property
1. Eight stock certificates issued to Henry Stewart Gane, circa 1908-1933. 2. One stock certificate issued to Louise Reed Gane (Mitchell Mining Company), circa 1906. 3. Five First Mortgage Convertible Debenture Warrents issued by Consolidated Mines Syndicate, circa 1936. $30.00 Appraised by. W.T. Genns ( last name difficult to read)
1. Letter and Passport for Russel Ray, Consulor Service, Sept. 20, 1916, signed by Robert Lansing, Secy. of State 2. History of 3-piece pewter set given to Historical Society
1. One leather-bound volume, 13x13, Bond register, City of Santa Barbara inc. high school bonds 1901 and Oak Park bonds, 1904
1. Photo of Dona de las Angustias (mother of Mrs. Peshine) 2. Copy of lease from Rebecca R. Ord-Peshine to John Borges, dated 8/3/09 covering Ord-Peshine Rancho. 3. Copy of lease from Rebecca R. Ord-Peshine to John Borges covering Ord-Peshine Rancho, dated 2/15/13. 4. Map of property belonging to Rebecca R. Ord-Peshine being part of Rancho Todos Santo y San Antonio, circa 1904. 5. Revised 1904 map of Rebecca Ord-Peshine property being part of Rancho Todos Santo y Sant Antonio, showing lines of Tract of the Kern Trading and Oil Co., added to agree with abstract of June, 1908. 6. Bank of Santa Maria account book used for keeping record of sales from 9/7/21 through 12/21/22. 7. Map of Santa Barbara County showing chief highways. 8. Tax receipts circa 1937-40 and 1952-53. 9 Three other misc. papers.
1. Twenty-one volumes of correspondence, etc., of H.L. Williams, circa 1870-1896, some of which cover the priod when Mr. Williams was a Treasury Agent and also his investigation of the "Kid Gloves" Affair, circa 1878, prior to his coming to Summerland 2. Abstract of title, made by Santa Barbara Abstract and Title Co., Santa Barbara, CA., covering potion of Ortega Rancho. 3. Letter from George F. Becker, who later married Mrs. H.L. Williams after her husband's death 4. Copy of Congressional Record covering the "Kid Gloves" Affair.