Found in 19 Collections and/or Records:
1. (a-c) Three copies of booklet, "Recipes for Today." 2. "Blue Print" photo of Mission Canyon taken by Miss Helen M. Wood, Circa 1910.
1. Brochure, 109 Year Rainfall Record in Santa Barbara, California issued by Santa Barbara National Bank, 1976. 2. Print from printers block of Santa Barbara Mission, aerial view, looking east, ca. 1960. 3. Typescript re. Board of Supervisors meeting, 2/6/1906, concerning property dispute in Laurel Canyon area. 4. Invitation to reception of Santa Barbara Museum of Art, n.d., w/ cover photo of museum bldg as post office. Three booklets as follows: 5. 1966-1967 roster of City Club. 6. Constitution and By-Laws of the City Club, 1960. 7. By-Laws of the City Club, 1951.
1. Copy of article entitled, "pilgrimage to Steep Ravine" by Richard Dillon - about Thaddeus and Ludmilla Welch.
1. Four framed photos of Santa Barbara Girls School students, -clubs, etc. Approx. 9-3/4" x 7-3/4". People not identified. 2. Seven long, framed photos of Santa Barbara Girls School students, circa 1927-32. People not identified.
1. One 2 x 3 b/w photograph of SB Co. Hall of Records destroyed in 1925 earthquake. 2. One 4 x 5 printers block of panoramic view of Santa Barbara Mission.
1. One 14" x 11" b/w photograph of Trone Power. Signed by subject to Frank Waddy, donor's maternal uncle. 2. Leather-bound book, "A Pocket Medical Dictionary" by George M. Gould, 1915. 3-4. Two UC Santa Barbara telephone directions, 1967-68, 1969. 5. 1980-81 Univ. of California telephone directory. 6. Milk bottle cap, "Our 26th President theodore Roosevelt 1901-1909. 7-8. two 13" wooden rulers w/ logo of Jordanos Supermarkets. 9. Program for 23rd Annual Academy Awards Presentation, 1951. 10. Program for 24rd Annual Academy Awards Presentation, 1952. 11. Ticket to Academy Awards Presentation, 1951. 12. Tichet stub to Acadamey Awards Presentation, 1952. 13. One photograph Album of Frank Waddy. 14. One issue of Hollywood Citizen-News. 3/26/1954. (Academy Awards ed.) 15. One 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 b/w photograph of the Bennett sisters, Kenneth Bailey and Margaret Bailey (the donor) at Paitned Cave resort 1917.
1. One 6.25 x 10 b/w photograph of City Club members in period costumes on stage of Arlington Theatre, n.d. 2. One 8 x 9.5 b/w photograph of City Club members in period costumes on front steps of Santa Barbara Mission, n.d.
1. Printed copy of picture of Adelina Patti. 2. Book of College Songs. 3. Sheet Music as follows: a. Stannard's Preliminary Studies for Banjo, Guitar and Mandolin. Mandolin. b. Strauss Dance Music- Thousand and One Night. c. My Love and I. d. Selections from La Grande Duchesse de Gerolstein by Offenbach- The Sword of my Father. e. Concert Songs - Why Do I Love Her. f. The Pink Lady - My Beautiful Lady. g. Life Has No Power. Trio.
1. Scrapbook of programs, circa early 1900's. 2. Group of Garden Club booklets and others. 3. Booklet - "Diehl's Table Topics."
1. Treasurer's Information Sheet from the Potter Theatre, July 20, 1916, showing prices of seats and seating plan Julian Pascal program. Good Conditiom, fold creases. 2. Program for Potter Theatre, Aug. 10, 1916. Julian Pascal, painist. Fair condition, ripped at edge, severe folds. 3. Program for Trinity Auditorium, Nov. 28, ca 1916. Julian Pascal, pianist. Fair condition, ripped at edgs. 4. Program from Palace Theatre, Sept. 13, 14, (Ca. 1915). "The Diamond from the Sky." Poor condition, torn along fold creases, discolored from scotch tape.