Gledhill, Keith, 1911-1999
- Existence: 1911-02-16 - 1999-06-02
Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
1. Black and White 8 x 10 Photograph of Edward Borein. This is an original print by Carolyn and Edwin Gledhill. 2. Seven 4x 5 negatives by Carolyn and Edwin Gledhill. a. Ed Borein with Will Rogers and Fred Stone. (Copy negatives.) b. Ed Borein with Walt Disney and Clyde Forsythe. (Copy negatives.) c. Ed Borein and Charles M. Russell. (Copy negatives.) d. Ed Borein with Saddle. (Original negatives.) e. Ed Borein in his studio. (Original negatives.) f. Ed Borein outside his studio in El Paseo. (Original negatives.) g. Ed Borein (profile). (Original negatives.)
1. Book (Paperback) "The actor from Point Arena," Excerpts taken from the "Memories of an old theatrical man" by Frederick G. Ross. Edited with a commentary by Travis Bogard. Issued by The Friends of the Bancroft Library. 2. Book (Paperback) "Continuing Quest" - Dr. William David Sansum's Crusade against Diabetes, by Walker A. Tompkins. 3. Book (Paperback) "Talling Stories" by Joan Didion. 4. Book (Paperback) "Vignettes of History in San Luis Obispo County" by Louisiana Clayton Dart, autographed to Andriette Gledhill.
1. Brochure of Santa Barbara Girls School. 2. Booklet- The Santa Barbara Girls School. 3. Three Year Books- La Picaza- Santa Barbara Girls School, 1929, 1931, and 1938. 4. First Annual Report- Junior League of Santa Barbara, Inc., 1925-1926 5. Program of Events for the Xth Olympiad, Los Angeles, 1932.
1. Christmas greeting from Reginald Fernald. Artist: Joe De Yong.) Approximate size: 15" x 20". Note: Appraised at $200.00 by Robert E. Gross.
1. Huge feather duster. Approx. 44" to 44 ½" long, including handle on which is printed, "Improved Ostrich Duster- Extra". 2. Three Hundred and Four glass negative portraits by Carolyn & W. Edwin Gledhill
68 Periodicals, The American West - 1964-1976 4 Periodicals, American West Review - 1967 ALL IN GOOD CONDITION
1250 4x6 b/w photographic negatives of Santa Barbara and Southern California, CA 1930's Good condition.
Dates: Publication: 1880
Collection of two hundred twenty-one photographic glass plate negatives, circa 1907-1920, work of Carolyn and W. Edwin Gledhill. Notes: Some are identified some are not.