Poett, Frederica Dibblee, Miss, 1903-1999
- Existence: 1903 - 1999
Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:
1. Book of Common Prayer with inscription, "Henry F. Dibblee from his Mother, Chirstmas 1874." This book was given to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Edwards by Francisca Dibblee, "a remembrance of dear Uncle Henry."
1. Booklet entitled "Francisca de la Guerra" containing genealogical information about the De la Guerra family 2. Book (in poor condition) "Las Aventuras de Telemaque, Fils D'Ulyse" par M. Fenelon (Belonged to Carlos de la Guerra) 3. Chiffon piece with chiffon net center 4. One pair ivory colored suede evening gloves 5. One pair light brown suded evening gloves 6. One pair fairly long cream colored suede gloves 7. Two odd shorter suede gloves (cream colored) 8. Plan of front elevation of Dibblee Castle on Leadbetter Hill
1. Booklet - "Santa Barbara Girls School" 1917-18 2. Booklet - "Santa Barbara Girls School" 1918-19 3. Letter dated Oct. 11, 1918, from Rodney M. Heggie of the Hicks School in Santa Barbara to Mrs. Poett
1. Church Award to Ynez Dibblee dated April, 1921 from Pope 2. Photo of Cleotidle Sepulveda 3. photo of Sally Taylor who became Mrs. Alexander and had a son Taylor Alexander. She later became Mrs. Edger Stow. 4. photo of '' '' ' Sanchez. 5. Photo of Dona Chonita Mott. 6. photo of Chas. F. Lummis - 1923 - autographed. Photo of Guy Jaidinero del Castillo on horse back. 8. Photo of Maria Antonia Latallade and two children. 9. Photo of Chi Guillermo Aguirre. 10. Photo of Helen Dorthea, adopted daughter of Helen Dibblee Young and Jay C. Young, east Orange, New Jersey. age 3 yrs. , 4 months 1887. 11. Photo of Frank Underhill in Uniform. 12. Photo of Market and Post streets, San Francisco, 1868 on Christmas card from Schwabacher & Co., 1946 13. Group of seven photos of Dibblee Family members 14. print of young man 15. Drawing from stencils for Leatherwork.
1. Handwritten notebook - "Grandfather Thomas Frazar's Autobiography" written by his Daughters, Rosetta Frazar Burrell and Jerusha Griswold
1. Newspaper clipping with picture of De la Guerra parrot 2. Fyall lace and letter from Mrs. Oliver, when Frederia was born 3. Pillow made when Frederica was born by her great-great-grandmother, Josepha Castro de la Guerra 4. Old Venetian lace 250 years old, gift to Frederica as a baby 5. Baby cap and telegram to grandmother, Francisca de la Guerra y Dibblee
1. One 9" x 12" b/w photograph of the students of the Gamble School, June 1914. Names of students written on back of photograph in pencil. 2-4. Three Santa Barbara Girls School catalogs, 7" x 5", 1916-17, 1917-18, 1919-20.
1. One 2.25 x 4.75 b/w photograph of Caroline Poett Russell sitting for a portrait being drawn by Douglass Parshall
1. Pale, pale blue satin fan with river scene, ivory spokes and frame. The other side of fan is definitely blue. 2. Small fan, ivory color parchment (wooden spokes) with scene of outdoor stairway and figures of three young ladies. Painted on back is Feb. 11th '98 3. Fan with unsuaully long mother of pearl open work spokes with figures of man and woman forming part of spokes. Narrower than usual parchment, with country scene along river edge with numerous figures of young men and women 4. Fan with mother of pearl spokes and frame and lace on very fine silk scrim with young angels handpainted (in need of repair) 5. Beige colored fan embroidered with gold thread, hand painted with three separate country censes, man and woman in center one,and child in each side scene. Mother of pearl spokes and frame with gold inlay. 6. Photo of Delfina de la Guerra as young woman.